Saturday, October 31, 2009

Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

I went to apply for a VISA PLATINUM CC at my bank yesterday, the girl said that she would talk to the manager and would call me back, within 3-4 days. Here is my situation, I have real bad credit, and I guess it is real bad because I had a foreclosure on my house like one year ago. I am trying to repair my credit now even though the foreclosure part might take awile. I am trying to get some kind of credit card with a small limit on it because I need it right now and would like to try to regain credit with it, by paying on time.I was recommended to go to www.creditcardsearch.com or something like that to find the credit card for your needs. What do you think I should do?



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

If your credit is that bad your not going to get a credit card. Best bet is get a Debit card and build your credit that way. You evidently have no money or you wouldn%26#039;t be screaming for a credit card.



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

Call the company you applied with and be honest. Ask them if they have processed your application and if there is a chance you%26#039;ll be approved. If not, you could always try another card company. It might be difficult to get anyone to accept you.



You may have to start with a Sears or JCPenney type card first. Just make sure you pay the balance each month. Don%26#039;t let it ride or pay only the min balance. Pay it off. If you do that for a year, you%26#039;ve reestablished some credit history on the positive side.



Good Luck!



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

You might be able to get a prepaid credit card. You put money on it and then use it like a Walmart card. That might help you a little. Since you had a foreclosure it will be very difficult to get a credit card. You may have to work on getting everything cleaned up on your credit report first. Good luck.



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

More credit is not the solution to bad debt. I hope that you are not so far into beleiving otherwise.



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

If you can, get a secured credit card this will help you fix your credit without interest. A secured credit card works like this ; you give the bank 500 dollars, they give you a 500 dollar credit card. you use it wherever for whatever. they send you a bill, you pay it and use your card some more. you card limit will be whatever you put down(500). You get a bill to keep money in the account so that the bank feels %26quot;secure%26quot; since you already have bad credit. This is treated like a normal credit card for the most part and as long as you keep up your payments for a while then you can eventually get a regular credit card. I know this works to help fix you credit, my brother has had to do this. Just tell the bank(most banks do this) that this is what you want is a card to help you regain your credit.



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

wait



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

With a foreclosure and a bad credit rating, then it%26#039;ll be hard to get a credit card. To build your credit, you may want to look into a credit repair service. Check the link on our website - Lexington Law is very good at credit repair.



Should I wait to get an answer, or just try to go another route?

Your best bet is to apply for a secured credit card (you have to put down a cash deposit in a savings account). Do a search on the web - there are many.



You say that you NEED a credit card... this sounds bad as it insinuates that you are strapped for cash. Considering your previous foreclosure, you may need counseling to help you learn how to manage your finances better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive