Saturday, October 31, 2009

Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?

I get desperate a lot of times when I cannot purchase what I want and when I need it. See, I now have real bad credit because when I bought my first home, which has been foreclosed now, I started to think the wrong way because I got all these offers of credit cards to use for stuff for my home. Well, I am really paying real tough for all of that now, because I realize that I cannot get credit cards anymore, not even one for a low limit, and I have felt so embarassed and useless so many times! You know, I am paying for all of my %26quot;dumb%26quot; %26quot;immature%26quot; thinking. I lost my home because my husband and I got seperated and I could not afford the home by myself, and then I had to just quit paying on my credit cards because I had so much debt! I am in the process of trying to repair my credit, with the help of someone who I can trust, but, it will take a long while I assume. I used to sell Avon when I was living in my new home, however, I even had bad organizing with that back then, and I think....



Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?

I would love to help you, both on the credit question and with helping you make a little extra money. I will include my e-mail, feel free to e-mail me at anytime, I can give you my phone number from there. I have a BA in Psychology so I%26#039;m good at just listening.



Now-- as for the credit, the best thing to do is just get one credit card- you can actually pay $75 for a card with a $500 from First Premier Bank or Orchard Bank. They will approve anyone, and it sucks that you have to pay for it- but it is the best way to build your credit.



You also want to go to www.myfico.com - that%26#039;s Suze Ormann%26#039;s site, and pay $15.00 for a credit report. You also want to pay $7.95 for MY Fico. This is awesome because it will let you know IMMEDIATELY on a daily basis what your FICO (credit) rating is and whether it%26#039;s going up or down. It will let you know if someone makes an inquiry, etc.



Finally, I%26#039;m a Mary Kay consultant, and it%26#039;s gotten me out of some hard times. I know that you want to spend time with your family, and that%26#039;s why the Mary Kay rule (that Mary Kay herself made up is ) %26quot;Faith First, Family Second, Career Third.%26quot; Every woman in the company will tell you this, and they will support you, both in your own life, and in reaching your goals-- both personally and professionally.



I%26#039;d love to talk to you more about this-- feel free to contact me.



-Rebecca



rosepetals220@yahoo.com



Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?

If you would like a way to make extra income to help pay off your debts then contact me at jessica_downing2@hotmail.com



Need the best advice and suggestions that you can give me please.?

If you need extra money, then either work overtime at your current job, or get a second job.



Marty Kay is emphatically not a way to make money. 50% of the consultants gross under $140 per year, with a negative income of -$100 or more. IOW, their %26quot;business%26quot; loses at least $100 per year. Any money put in Mary Kay is money that you wasted.



99% of the Mary Kay Consultants earn less than $17,000 per year. You literally would make more money working full time flipping hamburgers at the local McDonald%26#039;s.



Avon offers almost as good a chance at losing money, as Mary Kay does.



Do not get a credit card. If you can not afford to pay cash,. you definitely can not afford to use a credit card. No ifs, ands, or buts.



If your credit is as bad as you imply, your APR will be at least 21%, and possibly as much as 40% per annum. If a payment gets to the bank late, your APR will go up. If you skip a payment on other debt, the APR on your credit card will go up. If a payment on any other debt is late, the APR on your credit card will go up.



Pay cash for everything. If you can%26#039;t afford to pay cash, you can not afford to buy it. End of story.



Resist putting purchases on %26quot;easy pay%26quot;, or similar payment plans. If you can%26#039;t afford to pay in full at the time of purchase, you can not afford to buy the product. End of story.



Until you have $10^6 sitting in a bank, you will need to learn to discipline yourself,and not buy anything except food and shelter. [And clothes once a year --- if your current clothes are worn out.]



I%26#039;d also suggest reading _The Millionaire Next Door_. [Check it out of your local library, or buy it from a used book store, or thrift store.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive