Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Does anyone have information on a business called "Home Solutions of America" and is it go

I recieved a letter in the mail that encouraged me to contact them for solutions to my finacial woes.Person promises that they can repair my credit, put cash in my pocket and pay all my creditors. Usually when things sound to good to be true, bad things happen. Please Help !!!!



Does anyone have information on a business called %26quot;Home Solutions of America%26quot; and is it good news?

You may have gotten it if you are a homeowner. They may have been loosely referring to a cashout refinance where they payoff your debts. Anybody can put you into a credit repair program. If you are a homeowner and have the debts they referred to , check out the source website and their free evaluation form. Good luck.



Does anyone have information on a business called %26quot;Home Solutions of America%26quot; and is it good news?

I don%26#039;t know that company specifically, but anyone that promises to repair your credit is lying to you. If you actually owe the debts listed on your credit report, it cannot be legally fixed. Putting cash in your pocket and paying off all your debts are just more promises they make with little to no chance of being fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive