Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In detail what would be the best way to expose a billion dollar compay? I am going to do this!?

If your thoughts are used and work I will not forget you. The company is Snap-on tools inc. I have spent into the thousands to repair my credit to qualify for a franchise. After being promised again and again I called up in the chain of command getting someone into trouble. I gave up on offers after much distress and filed a law suit to retain expenses occurred. My life now is in shambles. I am broke, in debt, and unemployed. This is the good part. The lawyer I employed to represent me quit after thousands 2 weeks before depositions. (I waited 7 months) Any and everything that could happen bad has. I will spend the rest of my life exposing them with nothing but the truth. All they have to do is pay me. I will not stop vecause it is wrong to! Please help me and read all my q%26amp;a for a better feel if you want.



In detail what would be the best way to expose a billion dollar compay? I am going to do this!?

dear friend,



Hiring a lawyer for minor legal problems can be expensive, but there are websites like LawGuru, FindLaw and other places where you can get free legal advice. I found this website useful - http://www.uelp.org/freelegal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive