Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

Why is this? I repaired my credit prior to purchasing my house and I make mortgage payments on time. However, now I%26#039;ve got credit card debt of about 4000.00 and a stu loan of about 3000. But my payments are in time every month. I%26#039;m not trying to buy new a simple used ACCORD. I have been getting denied for reasons such as excessive debt utilization, limited credit exp, or too many inquiries. Last I checked my FICO was a 675. Please give advice.



I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

You have too much outstanding debt to get a loan for the car you want. Try looking for a cheaper car for now or pay off more of your debt first.



I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

Pull your credit report. It obviously isn%26#039;t about the score...it%26#039;s for the reasons you mentioned. A good score isn%26#039;t all that they look at. They look at exactly what you said....%26quot;excessive use of credit%26quot;, %26quot;limited credit experience%26quot;, etc.



When you say %26quot;no one will give me a car%26quot;....where are you going?



If you have your credit pulled too many times, this can throw a flag up. Obviously, that flag would be the %26quot;too many inquiries%26quot; mark on your report.



I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

Your credit utilization is entirely too high. You need to pay down your debts before you can get a car loan.



I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

what is your %26quot;debt to income ratio%26quot;?



a %26quot;fair%26quot; score of 675 only tells part of the story...



it%26#039;s about what %26quot;the bank THINKS%26quot; you can afford.If you pay your bills and don%26#039;t get behind, it doesn%26#039;t mean you can incur a 10k car loan.....generally, if your credit cards are above 30% of max and if it shows you are making minimum payments on loans, you will be turned away by most decent lenders.....even with a higher score...



if you have a 10 grand limit on a card, make sure you keep the balance under 3 grand....if your loan is 100 bucks a month....start sending at least 150... make a double mortgage payment once in awhile......I know all these things can be tough but that%26#039;s what the lenders want to see....active progress towards paying off debt.....it%26#039;s basic discipline.



We each have to %26quot;pay our way%26quot;.....it%26#039;s reality....just pay up, and sacrifice a few things and you%26#039;ll get your car......discipline....



think about it....



I got brought a house 18 mos ago but no one will give me a car?

Hi,



I used %26quot;Credit Solution%26quot; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It%26#039;s legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:



http://dwarfurl.com/b1df5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive