Wednesday, October 28, 2009

After Foreclosure!!!!?

I need to know what are my option of building my credit back up after having a Foreclosure on my credit report. How am I able to recover from that? I know that there are ways of doing it. I just don%26#039;t know where to start. Where do I start? What are my steps in repairing my credit from this point on?



After Foreclosure!!!!?

When was your foreclosure?Yes you can save your credit by acquiring secured credit cards and making good payments on them.If your foreclosure is recent I can reverse it.



Maria



Real Estate Investors



Helping Families in need



After Foreclosure!!!!?

Going forward, you need to keep your open tradelines to about 3, pay them on time and don%26#039;t get over-extended. If you rent from a private party, pay by check, so that you can prove that you paid your rent on time. A lot of lenders do not accept private verification of rent (VOR). Review your credit report for duplications, errors, etc. and get it cleaned up. There are lenders that will loan to borrowers with foreclosures, but you will pay a high rate of interest. If you clean up your act and keep your credit report looking good, you can repair your credit and get a mortgage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive