Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can someone help me out? I'm currently in search of a new apt.?

I can go as high as $700/mo. I%26#039;m in Overland Park, KS. I will be able to provide my three most recent pay stubs from both employers along with at least the first month%26#039;s rent upfront. My unfortunate circumstance is my credit score being significantly low due to loss of employment in April of 2006. My finances were depleted which in turn gave me no option other than to break my lease with the apartment at which I was residing at the time. I understand the procedures/policies regarding checking a potential tenant閳ユ獨 history; so I%26#039;m choosing to look for apts that do not perform credit checks until I can rebuild/repair my credit.



Can someone help me out? I%26#039;m currently in search of a new apt.?

I agree with the poster above me. Craigslist is a good place to do a search. Also try:



-www.apartments.com



-www.tenant.com



-www.thehousingpages.com/apartment



All of these should be good starting points with you not wanting a credit check. Good Luck with your search!! ;-)



Can someone help me out? I%26#039;m currently in search of a new apt.?

I would try looking on www.craigslist.org I found a place that was month to month in the area I wanted to live in that way. Hope that helps...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive