Saturday, October 31, 2009

LVNV Funding????

I have noticed a flaw on my credit report --LVNV Funding- and cannot find a way to diput it or even contact them??? Has anyone had any luck w/ these guys??? How can I repair my credit score quickly??? The amount is only 228.00 and I %26#039;m wondering if I should just pay it eeven though it is wrong???



LVNV Funding????

File a dispute with the credit bureaus. There should be a phone number or address on their websites.



LVNV Funding????

Your credit report ALWAYS has contact information for each creditor listed. If it doesn%26#039;t, that alone is grounds to dispute it with the credit bureau. Report It



LVNV Funding????

they are one of the worst collection agecnies in the country. they have been sued countless times.



here is there conatct info



http://www.budhibbs.com/debtcollectorpag...



LVNV Funding????

They are affiliated with Resurgent Capital. They are infamous for their erroneous collection practices. I would just dispute it; it is very likely they don%26#039;t have your social security number on the account. You could also call and talk to a supervisor regarding having it removed and getting confirmation in writing. You will be beating your head against the wall if you try talking to any of the rank and file collection folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive