Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

I moved when we first met to a different state- then i moved back to where I am now because he wasnt ready to live together- He recently moved himself, but we are still in seperate states- He says he loves me and wants to get married- but I feel resentment toward him, and I feel he doesnt try hard enough. He needs to repair his credit so we can buy a house- he has a 10 yr and I never wanted kids - I have trust issues with him, other than his internet life that I discovered a long time ago, he is the type who checks out other girls even in my presence ( but he denies it). I am to the point, where I would rather not go out anywhere with him because I dont want to fight about him looking at others. He has been driving 5 hrs each way almost every weekend to see me- but I feel that no matter what he does now, I will always be angry with him- for not living together when we were in the same state. I am supposed to drive and see him this weekend - but I am not excited to see him !!! help !!



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

If it was me i would call it quits now today..its not really going to work out and you know that already...The longer you put it off the harder its going to be...He is just taking a ride as long as the offer is there...Cut him lose and move on with out him.



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

do you seriously want to spend the rest of your life with a guy you dont trust and are mad at? will you ever be able to go anywhere with him, ever? dump him. someone better is around the corner.



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

If you are asking then yes....follow your head not you heart!



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

This guy is a L-O-S-E-R. Dump his sorry ***. You can do way better.



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

You may love him but the situation doesn%26#039;t intigue you. If it is not going to really work out for you let him go. If he wants to be with you he will clean up.



Dont put your life on hold for him forever. You may have all ready missed other possible men for you.



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

I think in ur case love is not enough..



Think wisely, will u be able to continue ur life worrying abt him chasing other girls, fighting with him bcuz u can%26#039;t trust him..



A relation with no trust can never work..



I think it%26#039;s easier because u have a LDR now and u can find anyone else who u can trust and be happy with



I wish u all the best



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

i%26#039;ll tell you things dat you will not like to hear sorry to tell you dat,you love him but your not excited to see him????how come ??????????dats sooooooooooooooooooo weird ,i think dat you dont love him but theres nobody arround you these days dats why you still wanna hang out with him,i think dat you shoud tell him,what do you feel before seeing him,dat will be better for you both



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

i think you are and its understandable he is in another state he has a wondering eye and he cant committ so you really have nothing to work towards with this man i say love yourself and move on he%26#039;s just not that into u and thats ok you have to feel that you are worthy and that he just missed out on a good thing



Am I out of love? I have been with my bf for 2 yrs ...?

wow...sounds like your a really good gf. wish i could meet someone like you. get rid of him, you can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive