Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need To Refi But House Still Need Some Repairs.?

A few Bad Situations came up all @ the same time and knocked me off center with rehabing my home. In order to get the number I need to get On the refi and pay off every thing I need to finish the repairs. Credit cards are maxed to the limit. The reserves are all but gone. Friends and family have bills of they own. My credit isn%26#039;t bad. I still pay bills on time. But the fact that they are maxed isn%26#039;t good and don%26#039;t do me any good. Need some opinions. What options do I have.



Need To Refi But House Still Need Some Repairs.?

how much equity do you have in the home, it might be possible to get a heloc to finish, but they%26#039;re going to want to appraise the house, that%26#039;s not good when you are doing construction. You might have to go hard money, but if you want I can look into it. Just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive