Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is there anyone who can help me repair my house?

I live in Portland, oregon. I am a low income single mom. My house has been reported to the Portland Development people. I do not have the funds to do it myself or the skills. I do not have credit so a loan could be out of the question. Are there any charitable or church organizations who can help me?



Is there anyone who can help me repair my house?

Contact Mend-a-home in Portland



http://www.unlimitedchoices.org/mendahom...



But, first sit down and write a simple, one page synopsis of your situation and needs.



One paragraph describing your family and income level. A second paragraph detailing the required repairs, etc. Keep it simple. And, only ask for the most needed repairs.



You might also mail the page to a couple large churches in your area. Many bring in huge teams of volunteers each summer.



But, first they visit the homes, interview the residents, and %26quot;line up%26quot; their projects.



Best to you.



Is there anyone who can help me repair my house?

Call the United Way, they can direct you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive