Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does any attourney want a chance to have a case to remember?

I have a case filed in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The lawyer that I did have told me I should recieve a settlement of no less than around 500k. I decided to pay hourly instead of 40% of any settlement. After paying into the thousands he quit me over the phone after waiting 7 months and 2 weeks before depositions. He is currently under review by the Arkansas Supreme Court. The case is against a billion dollar company Snap-on Tools Inc.



I was promised a franchise 4 different times. I spent thousands to repair credit and raise scores to quilify for franchises. I can show harrassment from company. My life since I filed law suit has been turned upside down not to say Snap-on has anything to do with my dismay. I will take a lie detection test at any time to ensure all I say is true. I have never heard or read of anyone ever going through what I have. Michael Arganbright po box 12 Minneapolis, Ks 67467 ganbrightar1@yahoo.com



I am living 2411 miller dr Milford, Ks. All I say is true.



Does any attourney want a chance to have a case to remember?

You need to hook up with the Bar Association. The odds of getting a good lawyer here are poor. Good lawyers are working, not giving free advice on the internet.



Interview several lawyers before picking one. Ask lawyers and their secretaries for referrals. Get the best and don%26#039;t worry so much about how much he wants to be paid.



Good Gun Fighters don%26#039;t charge by the bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive