Thursday, June 17, 2010

I asked a question, Adam D, about 1 week ago. Many responses! and I asked one today. Why no credit?

About 1 week ago I asked for help in finding my son. Adam D. helped me in finding him. He was able to do so, in only a weeks time. I am happy in that I can see him again. Just-the-same, today I asked another question. It is in regard to my niece. In December she had her new beautiful vehicle damaged. She is sick hearted as she is only 20 and this was her first car. It was a hit and run. leaving her car in terrible shape. Her insurance company refuses to repair her car based on the fact that she was late in her payment. But, she received no late notice and the insurance company, upon receiving her payment, cashed the cashier%26#039;s check which she sent to them. Does it not mean that in cashing the cashier%26#039;s check that the insurance company is implying that she is still covered by the company policy? Also, they came out and took photos of her damaged car. Please, she is so young and sick about this. Anyone who knows anything about vehicle insurance.



I asked a question, Adam D, about 1 week ago. Many responses! and I asked one today. Why no credit?

If they cashed her cashiers check then they are implying that she is covered but with a laps in coverage.



I asked a question, Adam D, about 1 week ago. Many responses! and I asked one today. Why no credit?

Try posting the question again in another category. Try Politics and Government%26gt;Law and Ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive